World Bank Group Winter Internship Program 2022/2023 for young Professionals – Have you heard about the World Bank Group Winter Internship Program for 2022/2023? Here is all you need to know. See the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
World Bank Group Winter Internship Program
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
The internship allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas, and research experience to the Bank’s work while improving skills in a diverse environment. In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship term is based on business needs.
READ ALSO – How to Get an Internship in the UK – Useful Tips for International Students
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
SEE ALSO – KPMG Canada Internship Application Form Portal 2022/2023
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
ALSO, READ – World Best Scholarship Fully Funded
Winter Internship (November–March): The application period is October 1-31 each year.
(We do not accept applications by email.)
Applications must be completed by 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) on the last day of the application period. Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. The following may be required.
– Curriculum Vitae (CV)
– Statement of Interest
– Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the World Bank Group Winter Internship Program 2022/2023
Be the first to comment