Xiaomi Nigeria Recruitment for Data Analyst Position. Below are the requirement and how to apply for the position of Data Analyst at Xiaomi Nigeria.
Xiaomi Nigeria Recruitment for Data Analyst Position
Xiaomi Technology was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes cutting-edge devices such as Mi Mix, Mi 6, Redmi Note 4, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With hundreds of millions of handsets sold across dozens of countries, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
Data Analyst at Xiaomi Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a passionate and experienced Data Analyst with good knowledge of Excel, SQL and POWER Bi.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, analyzing and interpreting it and maintaining databases.
- Enable retail teams to monitor and track their product target and achievement for all regions
- Preparation of Incentives for retail team based on monthly performances.
- Monitoring the retail team app and sending necessary information to the appropriate department.
- Analyze sales reports to identify trend and peak period of sales in the market.
- Help develop accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales Report for management level consumption.
Requirement for Xiaomi Nigeria Recruitment
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
N100,000 – N120,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply for Xiaomi Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail