Yaba College Of Technology (YABATECH) 34th Convocation Ceremony Schedule – The management of the institution wishes to invite the general public to her 34th Convocation Ceremony. See below for more details.
YABATECH Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events
DATE: Wednesday, November 16th,2022
VENUE: Council chamber
DATE: Friday, November 18th,2022
VENUE: College Mosque
DATE: Sunday, November 20, 2022
VENUE: College chapel
DATE: Monday, November 21,2022
TOPIC: Emergence of successful young entrepreneur in the current Nigeria Economy. The place of integrity.
GUEST SPEAKER: Mrs Kalifat Araoye MD/CEO Lotus Bank
CHAIRMAN OF THE DAY: Professor Wahab Egbewole (SAN) Vice Chancellor, University of Ilorin
VENUE: Yusuf Grillo Art Auditorium
TIME: 12:00 noon.
DATE: Thursday, November 24, 2022
VENUE: Phillip Adegbile Sports Complex/ convocation ground
READ ALSO – Rivers State Government Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023
Essential Information to all YABATECH Graduands
- All graduands, parents and invited guests are advised to note the dates and time slated for all the events.
- Graduands are to be seated at the Convocation arena at 9:00 a.m. on the day of the Convocation Ceremony and must be fully robed.
- Each graduand is entitled to a Convocation Brochure and two guest cards which are to be collected at their respective schools.
- Each graduand is required to pay the sum of N2,000 into the account number below:
Account Name: CT Graduating Students
Bank Name: CT Microfinance Bank Limited
Account Number: 0580007348
SEE ALSO – Google Research Scholar Programme Application Form 2023/2024
- Rehearsal will be held for all Graduands at the College Sports Complex by 4:00p.m. Wednesday, November 23, 2022.
COLLECTION OF ACADEMIC GOWN
Graduands are required to collect their Academic Robes from their respective School Officers between Monday, November 14 & Wednesday, November 23, 2022 and return same to their School Officers not later than Monday, November 27, 2022.
Defaulters will be made to pay N1, 000 (One Thousand Naira) per day from November 27, 2022 until the gowns are returned.
Furthermore, defaulting Graduands will not be allowed to collect their Certificates or transcripts or any official records until the gowns are returned and the fines paid.
All enquiries for guidance and clarification in respect of the ceremony should be directed to Registrar’s Office or SMS to: 08023182482 or 07037431055.
All concerned ND/HND graduates are enjoined to attend and participate fully in the ceremony.
READ ALSO – Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2022/2023 – Apply Now
Be the first to comment