List Of YSU Courses and Programmes Offered – Here is the Official and Complete List of Courses available at the Yobe State University. See all you need to know about YSU Courses and admission requirements below.Yobe State University is located in Damaturu, Yobe State, Nigeria. It was established under the Yobe state law in 2006 by Alh. Bukar Abba Ibrahim, the then Executive Governor of Yobe State(1999-2007).
READ ALSO – Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME Form
YSU Courses [Updated List]
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following undergraduate programmes/courses
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Geology and mining
- Islamic Studies
- Shari’a Law
- Civil law
- Medicine and surgery
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Linguistics (English)
YSU Courses and Admission Requirements
When is YSU Post UTME Registration Starting?
The Management of the Yobe State University is gladly inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking to secure admission into the institution. All interested or prospective students are hereby advised to apply as and when due.
RECOMMENDED – AES Engineering Scholarships 2022 – Apply Now
YSU Courses, Post UTME Requirements And Registration
Below is the criteria for eligibility to apply for Yobe State University Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All interested UTME candidates must have 180 and above in the just concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (JAMB-UTME).
- All Direct Entry Candidates must have made YSU their first choice
- Candidates Must be 16 years old
- Candidates must have at least an O’level Credit pass in 5 different subjects (Including English language and mathematics). In this case, the O’level result could be WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or any equivalent.
- Candidate’s O’level result must not be more than two sittings