Yobe State University (YSU) Registration Guidelines For 2022/2023 Fresh & Returning Students. See the registration procedures for Yobe State University fresh and returning students.
YSU Registration Guidelines For 2022/2023 Fresh & Returning Students
This is to inform both new and returning students of Yobe State University (YSU) that the management of the institution has released the registration guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
List of Federal and State University that Accepts Second Choice Candidates
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
Registration Guidelines for New Students
STEP 1: VISIT PORTAL
- On a web browser, visit ysu.edu.ng/smis/students and enter your student ID number & JAMB number to Login.
STEP 2: PROFILE INFORMATION
- Each of the icons displayed on the student profile represents a registration form section.
- Click on each and provide the required information.
- After completing the Contact & Health Info update and Course Registration, click on the Download Course Registration Form.
- Note that at this stage, Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code will be generated. You must make payment online or copy the RRR code and pay @ any Bank Branch (you don’t need any account number to make payment).
NOTE! There will be no submission of hardcopies to the Faculties, Departments, Exams & Records or Bursary.
Registration Guidelines for Returning Students:
STEP 1: SCREENING
- Prospective student reports to the registration committee with original credentials and admission letter.
STEP 2: ONLINE REGISTRATION
Upon completion of screening, if cleared. The student will then report to ICT for online registration.
- RRR code will be generated for payment directly with an ATM card or print invoice for payment @ any bank branch.
- Print Course Registration Form (CRF) after making payment.
STEP 3: MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Student reports to the university clinic for medical examination and certificate of fitness.
STEP 4: UPLOAD OF CERTIFICATE
- Student returns to the ICT with a medical certificate of fitness for scanning and upload to student profile.
STEP 5: ID CARD COLLECTION
- Students will collect ID Cards from ICT.
Be the first to comment