Yobe State University (YSU) Registration Guidelines For 2022/2023 Fresh & Returning Students. See the registration procedures for Yobe State University fresh and returning students.
YSU Registration Guidelines For 2022/2023 Fresh & Returning Students
This is to inform both new and returning students of Yobe State University (YSU) that the management of the institution has released the registration guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Registration Guidelines for New Students
STEP 1: VISIT PORTAL
- On a web browser, visit ysu.edu.ng/smis/students and enter your student ID number & JAMB number to Login.
STEP 2: PROFILE INFORMATION
- Each of the icons displayed on the student profile represents a registration form section.
- Click on each and provide the required information.
- After completing the Contact & Health Info update and Course Registration, click on the Download Course Registration Form.
- Note that at this stage, Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code will be generated. You must make payment online or copy the RRR code and pay @ any Bank Branch (you don’t need any account number to make payment).
NOTE! There will be no submission of hardcopies to the Faculties, Departments, Exams & Records or Bursary.
Registration Guidelines for Returning Students:
STEP 1: SCREENING
- Prospective student reports to the registration committee with original credentials and admission letter.
STEP 2: ONLINE REGISTRATION
Upon completion of screening, if cleared. The student will then report to ICT for online registration.
- RRR code will be generated for payment directly with an ATM card or print invoice for payment @ any bank branch.
- Print Course Registration Form (CRF) after making payment.
STEP 3: MEDICAL EXAMINATION
- Student reports to the university clinic for medical examination and certificate of fitness.
STEP 4: UPLOAD OF CERTIFICATE
- Student returns to the ICT with a medical certificate of fitness for scanning and upload to student profile.
STEP 5: ID CARD COLLECTION
- Students will collect ID Cards from ICT.