YUMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024. Apply Now for Yusuf Maitama Sule University Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
YUMSUK Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2023/2024
For UTME Candidates:
- First Choice of University: Must have chosen Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano as the first choice.
- Academic Requirements: Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings.
- Cut-off Mark: Must have scored between 170 and 235, depending on the programme applied. See YUMSUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
- Admissions Screen Portal: Must have registered on the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2023/2024 Admissions Screen PORTAL.
- JAMB Result: Must possess JAMB 2023 UTME Result Slip.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- 2023 Direct Entry Slip: Must possess a 2023 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Qualifications: Must have obtained the National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result.
- For ND Holders: Must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science-based programmes and 3.5 for Arts-based programmes.
- For N.C.E Holders: Must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- For IJMB Holders: Must have a minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts-based programmes.
How to Apply for YUMSUK Post UTME Screening Form
- Registration Dates: Online registration begins on Monday, 14th August, and closes at midnight on 27th August 2023.
- Visit University Website: Candidates should visit YUMSUK’s WEBSITE and click on “2023 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
- Payment Procedure: Generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only as the Screening Charges.
- Complete Registration: Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip, which must be presented along with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.