List of Courses Offered by Zamfara State College of Arts and Science (ZACAS) – The management of Zamfara State College of Arts and Science has officially published the full list of accredited courses available in the institution. Kindly check below for all you need to know about ZACAS List of Courses.
ZACAS List of Courses [Updated]
Below are the programmes approved by National Board for Technical Education (NTBE) for the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – JAMB O’level Result Upload
- NATIONAL DIPLOM A IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN INF ORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- DIPLOMA IN INTERGRATED SCIENCE
- DIPLOMA IN SHARIAH AND CIVIL LAW
- DIPLOMA IN SCIENCE LABORATORY
- DIPLOMA IN ARABIC EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN ISLAM EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN MATHEMATICS AND STATISTIC
- DIPLOMA IN HISTORY ENGLISH AND HAUSA
- DIPLOMA IN ENGLISH EDUCATION
- DIPLOMA IN LOCAL GOVT AND DEV STUDIES
- PRE DIPLOMA IN SCIENCE/ART/SOCI AL SCIENCE
Zamfara State College of Arts and Science (ZACAS) Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates:
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Zamfara State College of Arts and Science (ZACAS) must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.