Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology EKSCAT Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
To know the courses offered in the Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology, kindly follow the link below: Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Courses And Admission Requirements
Oftentimes candidates seeking admission are confused as to what is the best JAMB score for their course. Others are curious to know if their desired courses are available in EKSCAT such as list below;
The management of the institution is calling for applications from all interested and qualified candidates who picked the school as first choice institution.
All qualified candidates are advised to prepare adequately for the school’s internal screening exercise as and when due. This also include getting all necessary documents in place and ready.
See below for more details.
- Jamb Registration Number,
- O’level Result,
- Birth Certificate,
- L. G. A, etc.
EKSCAT Post UTME Form 2023/2024
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Registration Procedure
HOW TO APPLY
To successfully apply for the form via EKSCAT undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- Applicants should visit the school’s application portal
- Fill the form and enter your accurate date in the spaces provided
- Make necessary payment and upload relevant documents
- Submit your form
The management is yet to announce the closing date for registration. However, all interested candidates are advised to procure and complete their registration as and when due.