Mexico Government Excellence Scholarship International Students. Apply Now for Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships for Foreigners 2023/2024. Below are the requirements ans how to apply for the Scholarship.
Mexico Government Excellence Scholarship International Students
This Government scholarship will be applied both for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico. The scholarship seeks to promote bilateral relationship between Mexico and more than 180 countries of the world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mexico
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarship
To contribute to the development of high-level academic human capital by granting scholarships for full-time, in-person training programs in Mexico at the Master’s and Doctoral levels, student mobility at the undergraduate and Master’s levels, as well as postgraduate stays.
To be considered for the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Applicants must demonstrate the willingness to commit to full time studies at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant academic qualifications before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in Mexico.
- Full enrollment and tuition cover
- Monthly stipend ($ 12,614.80 pesos for masters and $15,768.50 pesos for doctoral scholarships).
- Medical insurance
- Payment waiver for issuing Mexican visa
- International air fight on completion of studies
Interested applicants for the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships for Foreigners 2023 are to complete an electronic application through the academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) application portal.
- All academic documents relating to the studies or research
- Copy of a valid passport showing the applicant’s identification information.
- Signed declaration letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of a medical certificate issued by a public or private healthcare institution.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2023