Rimdinado International Limited Recruitment. Apply now for Senior Nursing Officer at Rimdinado International Limited. Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Rimdinado International Limited Recruitment
Rimdinado International was set up on the 1st January, 2013 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria on the 2nd March, 2013 and currently in Abuja. Our range of business history range from providing simple solutions for Small and Medium Scale organizations to major clients that require overhauling of operations, business restrategizing and alignment of their people towards new realities. We guarantee that our clients and partners alike enjoy rapid growth, outstanding results and improved staff performance and compliance. We have exceeded our clients expectations in delivery of solutions required by clients like KPR Resort, Dantata and Sawoe, Vestates Nigeria and UNICEF Nigeria. As we cross the murkier waters of business and personal growth, we provide support to our partners and clients to ensure that their goals are achieved and their organizations dominate their sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Nursing Officer
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Clinical duties which include assessing mental health needs, developing care plans for patients and helping clients improve their coping abilities.
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
- Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals
- Assessing treatment success at case conferences and meetings
- Writing and updating patient records
- Encouraging patients to take part in therapeutic activities such as art and role play
- Must be willing to work on Shift basis and show flexibility when required.
- Monitoring treatment regimens by ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment.
- Complete Nursing Assessments for all new clients: The nursing assessment needs to be done within 24-48 hours of admission.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Organising workloads
- Visiting patients at home
- Building relationships with, reassuring, and listening to and talking to patients
- Combating stigma and helping patients and their families manage it
- Administering medication
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th June, 2023.