Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Form for 2022/2023Academic Session. FUD Post UTME Form for 2022/2023, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply or how to buy FUD Post UTME form. Check Here.
FUD Post UTME Form
The Federal University Dutse (FUD), is one of the nine universities created by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2011.
FUD offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs (Pgde.Msc. and as well as PhD) The Federal University, Dutse (FUD) held its first convocation ceremony on January 16, 2016.
SEE ALSO –Federal University Dutse (FUD) Cut Off Mark
Delivering his speech at the convocation ceremony the Pioneer vice chancellor of the university Professor Jibirilla Dahiru Aminu (OFR) revealed that the university has scored over 80 percent marks from the assessment made by National Council of university on facilities and academic effectiveness.
FUD Post UTME Form Latest News
This is to inform the general public that Federal University Dutse has scheduled its 2022/2023 post utme screening exercise for Federal University Dutse whoFederal University Dutsemade the University their first choice in the 2022 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry.
The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Tuesday, 16th July, 2022 and close on Thursday, 1st August, 2022 at 12 midnight.
READ ALSO – Universities that Accept 180 JAMB Cut Off Mark / JAMB Score in Nigeria
How Much Is FUD Post UTME Form For 2022?
FUD Registration Form Price:
The management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has announced Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) as the latest cost Price for the 2022 Post UTME form.
This means that FUD Screening form 2022/2023 sales at Two Thousand Naira (N2,000).
However, it’s advisable you budget at least Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) for everything that’s including cyber cafe charges.
FUD Post Utme ELIGIBILITY
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2022 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). RECOMMENDED: FUD Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Admission Exercise.
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2021 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
FUD POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE | HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates shouldGenerate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
CHECK ALSO – Post-UTME Form 2022: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Forms
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
The following are the FUD POST UTME screening details for 2022/2023 academic session;
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
- Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
Be the first to comment