Kwara State University (KWASU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. KWASU Post UTME Form is out. See below for all you need to know; the screening requirements, screening date, and how to apply.The Kwara State University (KWASU) has commenced Undergraduate admissions processing for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Authority of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete invites all interested candidates to promptly apply for the schools internal screening exercise.
Eligibility for KWASU Post UTME
- All those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- All candidates interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
Interested candidates must have five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
KWASU Post UTME Form Application Method
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Visit https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link under the Apply Now menu bar at the top
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number correctly and complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next).
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card details.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click Continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt for your record.
For support, contact email@example.com
Candidates are to note that, falsification of citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION: Not yet announced. Just keep in touch for latest update.