MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarship in France 2023. We presents in this article the requirements and procedures for applying for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarship.
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarship in France
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School is a unique integrated research and training program on Light-Surfaces Engineering. This Graduate School provides international graduate programs (Master and PhD) and offers an extremely favorable environment for training and cross-disciplinary research in the domain of Surfaces Light Engineering Health and Society.
Breakdown of Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, Monthly Stipends (amount varies)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
Interested applicants for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Enroll in a full-time masters program.
- Have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- Interested students should first apply to the MLDM master program.
Benefits of Scholarship
Successful candidates for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships, will receive these benefits,
- Full tuition fee.
- For Master 1: 8000€ for your two semesters in Saint-Etienne.
- For Master 2: 5 000€ for your 3rd semester at Jean Monnet University.
- Additional financial benefits include;
- Internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country.
- Receive internship minimum amount of about 550€ per month.
- Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship of 550€ per month.