Michael Otedola College of Primary Education MOCPED Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Are you interested to know the MOCPED Post UTME requirements, commencement date and how to apply? Kindly check below for details.
Lagos State University of Education (Lasued) formerly Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, formerly Lagos State College of Primary Education was known as MOCPED, is the first specialized college of primary education in Nigeria.
It also runs a degree program in affiliation with Ekiti State University and University of Ibadan
MOCPED, situated in Noforija near Epe, in the Epe Local Government Area of the State, is the first Tertiary Institution in Nigeria that anticipated the need for training the manpower of the Universal Basic Education System.
SEE ALSO – Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) Cut Off Mark
MOCPED Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Michael Otedola College of Primary Education (MOCPED) is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
MOCPED Post UTME Screening Requirements
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
MOCPED Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: https://www.mocped.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment