UNN Inter University Transfer 2023/2024 Session | Ongoing Now. Apply Now for University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Announces Inter-University Transfer For 2023/2024 Academic Session.
UNN Inter University Transfer 2023/2024 Session | Ongoing Now
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has commenced its application process for inter-university transfers for the 2022/2023 academic session. This gives students from other universities the opportunity to continue their studies at UNN. The university, however, has set strict guidelines and application procedures for interested applicants.
Guidelines for Application
- Transfer students are required to possess the minimum UNN and departmental entry requirements prior to transferring.
- Applicants should have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale and should not have spent more than two academic sessions at their former university.
- The number of students offered transfer admission will not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota annually.
- Applications must include the student’s transcript. An official from UNN may visit the former university for verification.
- If irregularities are discovered in the student’s documents, the student will be withdrawn from the University.
- Any university official found colluding or circumventing the transfer process will face disciplinary action.
- A transfer student must have a JAMB score not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into the same department in their admission year.
- The transfer must be to the same course as was studied in the former university.
- Transfer students will not be admitted beyond the second year for all programmes.
- A transfer student must currently be attending the university from which they seek transfer.
- All transfer applications for the 2022/2023 academic session must be received on or before July 21, 2023.
- All transfer admission recommendations from Faculties should be submitted to the Admissions Office for consideration by the Senate Entrance Board.
Application Procedure for UNN Inter University Transfer
- Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your phone number to generate a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee.
- Pay the application fee of N195,000.00 through the Remita payment platform at any commercial bank, including the UNN Microfinance Bank.
- After payment, visit the University website or portal again, log in your phone and invoice numbers, then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
- Print the form and submit to the Registry (Admissions) along with a copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker.
- Forward the last page of the form to your current University Registrar for completion to confirm release from your current University. Your current Registrar should forward the release form to the Registrar, UNN.
- The student’s transcript should also be forwarded from the current University to the Registrar, UNN.
- Candidates should note that any form which is not completed online will not be processed.
The online application commences on Monday, June 19, 2023, and ends on Friday, July 21, 2023. Interested students are advised to follow the guidelines and procedures closely, as any deviation might result in disqualification.