Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science AISCAS Courses and Requirements – Do you want to know the various courses available for study in AISCAS? Kindly check below for all you need to know.
It would be worthy to also note that the list of courses offered in Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science as seen below are all accredited by NBTE (Nigerian Board For Technical Education) which automatically means all information on this post are valid.
READ ALSO – Akwa Ibom State College of Science and Technology (AKWATECH) Cut Off Mark
AISCAS Courses and Requirements
It is interesting to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Fine Art
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology And Management
- Estate Management And Valuation
- Arts And Industrial Design
- Computer Engineering
- Purchasing And Supply
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Library And Information Science
- Architectural Technology
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Design And Clothing Technology
- Mass Communication
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Aerospace Engineering
Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science Admission Requirements
It may also interest you to know that to secure admission into the institution to study any of the above courses, you must meet the following requirements;
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
READ ALSO – Akwa Ibom State College of Science and Technology Post UTME Form
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
NOTE: It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment